L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer – Review
Why to use Primer:
Prier acts as a base for your canvas, which is your skin. It smoothens the surface of the skin and makes it looks even. The open pores are covered up.
Primer helps in even application of the foundation and also avoid getting creased up in between fine lines on your skin.
Primer helps in controlling the oil secretion after the makeup is applied.
Discover the secret to perfect skin texture. Introducing Magic Perfecting Base for instant smoothing results. Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin feels smooth to the touch. The result—a unified matte finish that’s flawless. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
1) Cleanse and moisturize skin as normal, leaving time for the moisturizer to be absorbed.
2) Rub primer between fingers.
3) Apply a thin layer all over face or concentrate on specific areas where make-up doesn’t last as long; like chin, lips, eyelids, nose.
4) Leave for a few minutes before applying foundation. It helps in settling on to your skin.
5) Can also be worn alone on clean skin.
It was almost 2 years back when I tried this Primer. When I needed it for my cousins wedding. I have an extremely oily skin type, because of which I face trouble in holding the makeup for long.
I bought many stuff from the L’oreal counter, because of which they gave me a small makeover, as they demonstrated me how their product works.
I applied this Primer on my face, and I instantly felt the texture of my skin more smooth and soft. The small pores were almost invisible. The skin felt more even.
I was surely impressed by the result which I saw on my own skin, after its application.
I use it when I want to just want a natural look without makeup or when I want to do makeup for a Day or a Night out.
Pros of L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer :
1) It gives a satin smooth surface effect
2) No significant smell.
3) It is extremely light creamy pinkish shade, but doesn’t leave a prominent color.
4) Above average coverage.
Cons of L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer:
1) The effect on oily skin does not last long. For me it lasts for 30 to 45 mins. Wished it could hold off for long.
2) Jar mouth is a bit small, makes it difficult for extraction of the product.
I will recommend this Primer for Normal Skin types first.
If your skin type is Dry, I would recommend Primer application after miniaturization.
If your skin type is oily like mine, this is a so so product to be used. Can be used, but the effect will last for 45 mins or so according to my personal experience.
Price: INR 950
Discount Price: INR 713
I Purchased: Shoppers Stop L’oreal Counter
Online URL: http://www.nykaa.com/l-oreal-paris-base-magique-transforming-smoothing-primer.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwn6DMBRC0ARIsAHZtCeMsonuAhWW1v_WiFwb9rhzoNPct7iOjJvO894HhL4IXqJ9xEF9zIysaAs7sEALw_wcB&ptype=product&id=11502&utm_medium=PLA&utm_campaign=PLA_L%27Oreal_Shopping&utm_source=GooglePaid&s_kwcid=AL!599!3!108977648234!!!!127177097354!&ef_id=WXdYmgAAALG0Z@uL:20170807184544:s
Keep Smiling and Stay Glamorous 🙂